Travel & Parking
From the east:
(route contains tolls) Follow Interstate 64 West toward Richmond. Merge onto Interstate 95 S and take the second exit to the Downtown Expressway, Rt. 195 ($0.70 toll). Merge onto Powhite Parkway, Rt. 76, toward Amelia (two tolls, $0.75 and $0.70). Merge onto Rt. 288 South to Amelia/Chesterfield. Merge onto Rt. 360 West to Amelia. Merge right onto Rt. 307, Holly Farms Road to Farmville. At end of road, go straight onto Rt. 460 West. Take the first Farmville exit, E. 3rd Street.
From the west:
Follow Rt. 460 west toward Appomattox. Continue past Appomattox to Farmville. Take the second Farmville exit and turn left onto Rt. 15 business north, S. Main Street.
From the north:
Follow Rt. 20 south to Dillwyn. Turn right onto Rt. 15 S to Farmville. At stoplight, turn left onto Rt. 15 business south, W. 3rd Street.
- Willet Tennis Courts north of Debate Hall, enter off Spruce Street (network pool).
- Additional truck parking is available in Upper Frazer Lot on the north side of Wynne Drive. Enter off Main Street and lot is on the right.
- Additional truck parking is also available in Hooper Street Lot, enter off Main Street.
- Overflow truck parking north of tennis courts on Iler Field, corner of Madison and Venable Streets (runs one way south). Enter from Madison Street.
- See Map Of Parking Areas
Parking passes for all media trucks and trailers, accompanied by map and directions to parking, will be available at an Information Desk in the Accreditation Center and coordinate with the Media Center Rate Card Desk. Please pick up from the Information Desk during the following hours:
- Friday, September 30, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday, October 1, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday, October 2, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday, October 3, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Trucks will be able to access the parking areas on the following days:
- Friday, September 30.
- Saturday, October 1.
- Sunday, October 2.
- Monday, October 3.
**All trucks and trailers must be in position by 3:00 pm on Monday, October 3. After this, access is closed and no more vehicles will be allowed in until after the debate is over on Tuesday, October 4. There will be no access during the USSS security sweep on Monday night.**
- Wednesday, October 5. Tear down after 2:00pm